Spring 2013: Introduction to Arduinos, Building and Programming with Arduinos
||Ed and Kenny
||Blase, Manya, Saranga and Christian
Using Arduinos to make:
- an LED changes colors
- zigbee-controlled RC Car
- a strand of LED lights that functions as a VU meter for sound
- using 2 servos to have a pen draw on paper
- one arduino spells out morse code through LEDs, and another uses a photoresistor to read it.
- arduino web server that lights up LEDs anytime someone makes an HTTP request
- 3x3 grid of LEDs that makes fun patterns
- something unclear involving a gyroscope or accelerometer
- something that makes lots of noise (maybe an alarm clock).